Description of the Manual 3 Way HDMI Switch
- Supports 12-bit Deep Color and full 1080P, retaining the crispy clear images
- Supports with HDMI 1.3b.
- High performance up to 2.5Gbps.
- Computer resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 are easily achieved.
- Mini size so it doesn’t occupy much space
- No power adapter required.
- Certified by CE, FCC.
- Input: 3 Port
- Color: Black
- Output: 1 Port
- Dimensions - 65 x 65 x 10 mm approx.
How To Connect and Operate the HDMI Switch
- Run a HDMI lead from the HDMI 'Output' port on the back Selector to your TV
- Connect each HDMI appliances to the a different HDMI 'Input' on the back of the selector
- Now switch on the TV & select the HMDI input option
- THAT IS IT ! - you can now select the device you want by pressing input 1, 2 or 3 on the switch (No remote)
No posts found