Description of 4 x 4 Group HDBaseT Matrix over Cat5e/6 (4K Support)
- HDMI 2.0 version (Support HDMI2.0 4K50/60Hz YUV4:2:0).
- Support high definition resolutions 4K@60, 4K@30, 1080P, 1080i, 720P and standard video format.
- Transmit up to 70m under 1080p, 35m under 4K@30Hz.
- HDCP 2.2/1.4 compliant.
- 4 HDMI input ports, 4 HDBaseT output ports.
Any one of the 4 sources to any one of the 4 Displays.
With wide-band Bi-Direction IR routed control(38~56KHz)
IR extension from Sender to Receiver or from Receiver to Sender.
- Support Panel Button, IR Routing, RS232 Control, IP Control Via Telnet.
- POC (Receiver powered by HDBaseT Matrix).
- 1U rack design, easy installment.
Requires up to 4 receivers (RX70-4K) depending how many you need. Available to purchase speperately, Click Here
No posts found